We help people change lives.


For Inquiries:
email info@jmendozaimmigration.com

email us at info@jmendozaimmigration.com

For many years, we have encountered same-sex couples who have been uncertain whether they have a place in Canadian immigration. In most of those conversations, they would normally ask,"Is it even possible?".

Probably, for the first time in the history of the Canadian immigration consulting profession, and in most industries, one company is thinking of you.

J. Mendoza & Associates Pride Division (PD) is a dedicated team  under the award-winning J. Mendoza & Associates Canadian Immigration Consulting Group  to focus on serving the immigration needs of same-sex couples particularly, but not limited to, same sex Canadian spousal sponsorship.

Yes, if you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor your same-sex spouse to become a permanent resident of Canada. Over time, we will also develop more services to cater to the needs of the 2SLGBTQ+ community.

Please help us spread the word. And this time, as always, we're thinking of you.

Frequently-Asked Questions

Can I sponsor my same-sex partner to become a permanent resident of Canada?

Absolutely. If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your same-sex spouse as long as you are married where same-sex marriage is legal OR has been in a common-law relationship for at least one year. All other conditions of Canadian spousal sponsorship apply.

Can my same-sex partner apply for an open work permit?

If you are a temporary foreign worker on a skilled occupation, or an international student, your spouse is eligible to apply for an open work permit. An open work permit allows your spouse to  work with any employer, any job and anywhere in Canada.