We help people change lives.


"We serve all clients across Canada. We also serve international clients."

For Inquiries:
Call 1-800-842-1441

or fill out the form below (we'll respond within the day):

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you within the day or you may call us toll-free at 1-800-842-1441.
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.

          If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student, and have skilled work experience in Canada, the Canadian Experience Class can be your pathway to permanent residency in Canada. Work experience in the following occupations currently do not qualify under the CEC Class: cooks (NOC 6322), food service supervisors (NOC 6311), administrative assistants (NOC 1241), accounting technicians & bookkeepers (NOC 1311) & retails sales supervisors (NOC 6211). If you belong to these excluded NOCs, we might still have a solution for you as well. Call us!

          Canadian provinces and territories can nominate people that have the skills, education and work experience that they need in order to grow their respective economies. Each one of them have their own immigration streams, one of which may help you become a permanent resident in Canada. Knowing which one is the greatest challenge. We can help you assess if you can be a provincial nominee.

          If you are skilled in the industrial, electrical & construction trades (NOC Major Group 72), maintenance & equipment operation trades (NOC Major Group 73), or worked as supervisor & in technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture & related production (NOC Major Group 82), or as processing, manufacturing & utilities supervisor & central  control operator (NOC Major Group 92), you can apply under the Federal Skilled Trades program.

          Sponsor your spouse/common-law partner or dependent children to become a permanent resident of Canada. You can also sponsor parents, grandparents, adopted children and other eligible relatives under the family class program. 

          Based on factors like work experience, education, language ability, age or adaptability, a skilled worker can qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Class and become a permanent resident in Canada with or without an employment offer.

          After working in Canada for 24 months of authorized full-time employment (or 3,900 hours whichever comes first) in the last four years, a live-in caregiver can apply to become a permanent resident in Canada.

          If you are a convention refugee or a person in need of protection, you can become a permanent resident of Canada. Call us to know how!