Click here to edit title

Notice: This site is still under construction. No service yet is being offered. We will launch our services soon.  


          We can help you find top-notch managers or executives mostly coming from multinational corporations. You'll do the hiring, we'll do the rest.

          Tell us what kind of workers you need in whatever industry, we'll find them for you. We specialize in providing skilled and semi-skilled workers in the hospitality, mining, oil and gas, equipment,  electronics, auto, pharmaceutical, agricultural and food and beverage industries.

          Finding someone who will will take care of your loved ones is a daunting task. We can help you make it easy. We can help you source out live-in caregivers from the Philippines who, aside from being highly educated (most of them have been registered nurses in the Philippines), they're known for their warmth and sincerity. 

          A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA means that there's a need to hire a foreign worker as there's no Canadian or permanent resident worker that can do the job. In some cases, you may not need an LMIA to apply for a work permit. 

          In some cases, instead of an LMIA, an employer needs to get a job approval from the province in order to hire a foreign worker. We can help to ensure that the entries provided in the job approval form meets immigration requirements.

          An open LMIA is just a regular LMIA that a company applies for in anticipation of current or future manpower requirements. In some cases, the right foreign worker arrives or you need more help, but you're not ready because you don't have an LMIA. This option allows you to get the right person right away.

          In order to hire a foreign worker, you must prove that you exhausted all means to hire a Canadian or permanent resident. We can help you advertise jobs the right way to ensure that should you not find anybody, the information conforms to LMIA application requirements.

          In order to hire a live-in caregiver, you must apply first for an LMIA. We can help you on this.

"We serve all clients across Canada. We also serve international clients."

For Inquiries:
Call 1-800-842-1441

or fill out the form below (we'll respond within the day). Note: We do not search for  employers in behalf of foreign workers at this time. However, if you find a Canadian employer, we can help you with whatever documentation is needed to get you to work in Canada, subject to govt. approval.

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you within the day or you may call us toll-free at 1-800-842-1441.
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.