We help people change lives.


          Whether you're married or in a common-law relationship (including same-sex relationships), you can sponsor your partner including all dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada.

          Whether you choose between permanent residence or citizenship streams, we can help you weigh which option is best for you. Each of the two ways to sponsor an adopted child has its own advantages and disadvantages. We'll help you make an informed decision.

          Make sure you don't get left behind. The annual cap for parents and grandparents sponsorship can get filled easily. Ask us to stay ahead. 

          You can sponsor one relative & their accompanying family members regardless of age or relationship if you don't have any other close family members.

"We serve all clients across Canada. We also serve international clients."

For Inquiries:
Call 1-800-842-1441

or fill out the form below (we'll respond within the day):

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you within the day or you may call us toll-free at 1-800-842-1441.
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.